So, a playlist of songs that mean something to me from this year.
1. The Fear - Lily Allen
2. Cemetery Drive - My Chemical Romance (more significant overall than from this year. It's just a song I love for no logical reason)
3. Her Morning Elegance - Oren Lavie
4. The Night Starts Here - Stars
5. Hearts on Fire - Cut Copy
6. Weightless - All Time Low (lyric "And I'm over getting older.")
7. Wish -Paper Route
8. I'm Ready - Jack's Mannequin
9. It's Alright, Baby - Komeda (see if you can listen to this without feeling at least a smidge better)
10. Nineteen - Tegan & Sara
11. Breakable - Ingrid Michaelson
12. This Modern Love - Bloc Party
13. Don't Stop the Music - Rihanna
14. Oh My God - Ida Maria
15. Just a Girl - No Doubt
16. I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You - Black Kids
17. Under Pressure - Queen
18. So Long, Astoria - The Ataris
19. Grow Old With Me - The Postal Service (a cover of John Lennon. Melancholy and beautiful.)
20. Dancing in the Dark - Tegan & Sara
Turning 20 is bittersweet. Wonderful and odd. New. Old.
Four hours from now, I'm 20.